We are thrilled to invite you to become a part of the Kaa development community. Here is how you can contribute:
- If you have not yet, sign up for an account on kaaproject public Jira®
- Sign the individual contributor licensing agreement (ICLA). If you work for a company that wants you to contribute your work to kaaproject, you would also need to sign the corporate contributor license agreement (CCLA). Please download the agreement, complete and sign the form, then scan it and send back to [email protected].
- If there is no ticket for your change on the task tracker, please create one describing the rationale for the proposed change.
- We prefer that you contribute by submitting GitHub™ pull requests and linking to them from the tickets. Kaa open source project is located here. If for some reason you cannot contribute through GitHub™, please contact us and we’ll find a way to get you going.
- Provide as many details about your change as possible and resolve the ticket as fixed.